There are many ways to make your house smell nice. The easiest method, of course, is to scatter reed diffusers and candles around your home. Not only do they fill a room with comforting aromas, but they can benefit your mental health too. Discover why and how to make you house smell nice.
Why Make Your House Smell Nice?
Making a room smell nice doesn’t just turn a house into a home, it can benefit your mental health too.
Smells stimulate the section of the brain that’s connected to memory and mood, while certain home fragrances can induce muscle relaxation, reduce anxiety and improve sleep.
- Lavender is proven to increase slow-wave sleep by helping to slow down the heart rate and relax muscles.
- Lemon promotes concentration and relaxation thanks to its calming and clarifying properties. This scent can also be beneficial if you’re feeling anxious or run-down.
- Peppermint and Rosemary promote concentration and memory retention, while helping to fight physical and mental fatigue – making them a great addition to your office if you’re working from home.
How To Make Your House Smell Nice With Reed Diffusers
Reed diffusers fill the home with a soft aroma, making a house smell nicer for longer.
How do reed diffusers work?
Reed diffusers are simple to use. The diffuser’s porous reeds soak up the scented oil and disperse its relaxing fragrance into the air, filling your home with your chosen scent.
What are the best reed diffusers?
To make you house smell nice, we recommend these atmospheric and relaxing diffusers:
- For the living room or bedroom: Our Luxury Oud Reed Diffuser opens with golden saffron top notes and has a white floral rose heart that rests on a decadent woody musk and sweet amber base. Offering a deeper fragrance, this reed diffuser works best in the living room or bedroom.
- For the kitchen: Our Signature Sanctuary Reed Diffuser opens with sparkling citrus accord, while the elegant floral heart contrasts beautifully with the oriental base wrapped in musky tones. Boasting a citrus fragrance, this diffuser is best suited to open areas, such as the kitchen.
- For the bathroom: Our Driftwood & Sea Spray Reed Diffuser opens with fresh beachside sage, while the salty and sweet citrus fruits settle on a driftwood base. Its fresh fragrance is perfect for a bathroom or toilet.