We are committed to providing the best experience to all of our users. We continually work to make our website accessible for everyone, regardless of their needs.
We have used accessibility best practices and standards defined by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1 AA).
Key features include:
- All pages can be effectively navigated using a keyboard only
- All pages have understandable heading structures and landmarks
- All pages have skip navigation links as the first focusable element
- All images and icon buttons are provided with equivalent alternative text
- All pages follow a consistent navigation structure