If the excesses of the festive season have had a damaging effect on your skin (with excess sugar causing breakouts and excess alcohol causing dryness and emphasizing fine lines), the n keep reading. We show you how to get perfect skin in 2021 by reversing the signs of damage and getting back into a healthy skincare routine.
How To Get Perfect Skin In 3 Steps
Step 1: Exfoliate To Reverse Damage
Wondering how to get perfect skin? Exfoliation will help to reverse damage caused by the excesses of the festive season and revitalise your dull-looking complexion.
- Reversing dullness: Exfoliation encourages cell renewal and nourishes the skin’s surface by stimulating blood flow, giving the complexion a radiant glow.
- Remedying dryness: As dead cells build up on the skin’s surface, your complexion can feel tight and look dry. Exfoliation buffs away these cells to reveal the soft, smooth skin beneath.
- Reducing the appearance of wrinkles: Exfoliation stimulates the production of collagen, a protein that helps skin to look plump, tight and youthful. This lessens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Our Complexion Perfecting Radiance Exfoliator is packed with exfoliating Apricot Seeds, revitalising Pineapple and brightening Papaya and Pumpkin Enzymes. These natural ingredients help to refine, resurface and smooth, leaving skin with a healthy-looking glow.
Step 2: Get Back Into A Healthy Routine
Double cleansing will rid the skin of built-up dirt, oil and makeup, washing away impurities.
- Start by cleansing with our Warming Charcoal Detox Wash. Its refreshing gel formula blends detoxifying Charcoal with calming Chamomile Oil to draw out impurities, clear pores and reduce shine.
- Then, cleanse with our Foaming Micellar Cleansing Water. Its gentle yet effective formula blends soothing Rose Water and nourishing Argan Oil with Micelles to gently wash away impurities, leaving the skin smooth and refreshed.
Toner rebalances skin’s pH after cleansing, and helps to promote a brighter and more even complexion.
We recommend incorporating our Daily Glow Radiance Tonic into your skincare routine. Infused with 5% Glycolic Acid, brightening Vitamin B3 and soothing Liquorice, this toner soothes the skin while accelerating cell renewal, for a naturally brighter complexion. Apply every day after cleansing for skin that feels firm and conditioned.
The ultimate cure for dry, lacklustre skin, a serum’s lightweight formula can penetrate deep into the epidermis to hydrate and nourish from within.
Our Hyaluronic Wonder Oil Serum is powered by nourishing Moringa, Jojoba and Pomegranate Oils to give skin an instant hydration boost, while the anti-ageing blend of Red Rice bio-ferment cells, Hyaluronic Acid and anti-oxidizing Pomegranate Seed Oil rejuvenates the skin for a refreshed glow.
After cleansing and toning, gently sweep over the face and neck to leave skin looking healthier and plumper, and feeling softer and smoother.
Protect and moisturise
To shield the skin from external aggressors, like pollution and UV damage, apply a protective layer of SPF as the last step of your skincare routine.
Our Protect and Illuminate SPF15 Moisture Lotion is infused with hydrating Shea Butter, Pink Pomelo and Vitamin E and A to boost the skin’s natural defences and provide 24 hydration, while refining skin’s texture and promoting a fresh, healthy glow.
Step 3: Maintain Your Healthy Glow
Here’s a great tip for how to get perfect skin: refresh the skin with a brightening face mask once a week.
- If you have time to relax, opt for our 5 Minute Thermal Charcoal Detox Mask. Its Charcoal formula draws out impurities, daily grime and pollution, leaving the skin detoxified, cleansed and silky soft.
- Alternatively, apply our 1 Minute Daily Glow Mask before your morning shower. Formulated with radiance-boosting Kakadu Plum, brightening Vitamin C and nutrient-rich Rosemary Extract, this glow mask lends skin a luminous appearance in just one minute.
And that’s how to get perfect skin! Explore all of our skin-perfecting products on our website.